What is Chiropody?
This is the assessment and treatment of common foot disorders, including fungal infections, nails, corns and callus, plus sport related problems such as blisters and hard skin.
These can be associated with medical disorders such as Rheumatoid arthritis and Diabetes that can contribute to foot problems.
- Surgery for ingrowing toe nails
- Acid or ‘freezing’ for verrucas
- Reduction of thickened nails
- Nail cutting, corns or callus treatment
- Ankle pain – such as Non Healing Ligament Sprains