Our physiotherapists are all registered with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and Health and Care Professions Council. Collectively they have a wealth of postgraduate experience in the assessment and management of musculoskeletal disorders and sports injuries.
At your initial appointment you will be fully assessed and a diagnosis provided. A tailored treatment plan will then be devised centered on the physiotherapist’s clinical findings and evidence based research. They will work closely with you to guide you back to your previous function, chosen activity, or sport.
Our physiotherapists pride themselves on not just treating your symptoms but also identifying the cause of your problem. They combine manual therapy with rehabilitation to meet your specific needs and help you return to your normal active lifestyle.
- Western acupuncture (intramuscular stimulation)
- Joint mobilisation & manipulation
- Massage & other myofascial techniques
- Taping including kinesiology taping
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT)
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- Neuromuscular electrical stimulation (Compex)
- Exercise prescription including modified Pilates & sport specific rehabilitation
- Ergonomic advice & work station assessment
- Movement analysis including running assessments
We also have APPI qualified physiotherapists that teach modified Pilates (1:1 and classes) as part of a rehabilitation program. An assessment includes the use of real time ultrasound imaging to assess the effectiveness of deep muscle activation.
Working within a multidisciplinary team, alongside our Medical Director, a Consultant in Sport and Exercise Medicine, a podiatrist, nutritionist and sport massage therapist, enables all your needs to be addressed. Their relationship with our Sports and Exercise Consultant, and other local specialists, allow a smooth and timely onward referral if required.